2016-2023 United Way of San Juan County Community Impact Goals
- 100% of children in San Juan County will be ready for kindergarten.
- 100% of middle school students in San Juan County will demonstrate proficiency in life skills.
- 100% of youth in San Juan County will have received the skills and information to enable them to determine a successful career.
- 75% of individuals in San Juan County will demonstrate proficiency in personal financial management.
- 90% of households will obtain the education needed for living wage employment.
- 90% of households will obtain adequate housing.
- 100% of children 0 to 5 will have adequate nutrition and healthcare year-round.
- 100% of San Juan County households will have the knowledge of tools regarding Adverse Childhood Experiences.
- 90% of San Juan County residents will report a usual place for health care.
- 80% of seniors will feel comfortable with their level of independence.