This application is for all applicants requesting funding for the 2021 calendar year. Please read the application instructions carefully.
- New applicants please submit a Letter of Interest via email by November 9, 2020 to [email protected]
Application Due Date:
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Please submit electronically to [email protected]
Before you Apply:
If you are unfamiliar with any of the following, please review on our website or request copies from the UWSJC office:
What We Fund
United Way of San Juan County Community Impact Goals - Your program must address at least one of the stated goals.
Download and print the application template or save it as a PDF or Word document that you can fill out email to us:
- Open the template to a Word or PDF document and type in your answers. Write as much information as necessary to answer the questions directly, in the order they are given. There is no page limit, but please be as concise as possible.
- The questions should remain in your text as a guideline. Please do not alter the order of questions, change the formatting, remove or omit items.
- Even if your agency is applying for multiple programs, only one submission is required.
- When finished, save application in PDF or Word format and email the completed application to: [email protected] before 5 p.m. on November 23, 2020.
IMPORTANT: Late submissions will not be considered.